Ryan is a business consultant and operations professional with 20+ years’ experience in global operations, practical project management, ERP software, and team leadership. With his keen sense of how all functional areas interrelate, he is consistently recognized as the go-to guy for seeing across businesses and segments. Ryan builds trusting relationships and fosters productive and fluid transfer of ideas, with an eye toward the most efficient implementation. He brings optimal levels of project management structure and discipline to teams in order to achieve results.
Areas of expertise:
- Project management and strategy development
- Process improvement and business analysis
- Problem-solving and executive influence
- Cross-teaming and team building
- Scaffold building – taking the “just enough” approach to enable teams to succeed
Ryan enjoys expanding his skills by taking a can-do attitude and tackling do-it-yourself projects around his home. Time with his family is often spent exploring the outdoors, embracing new adventures, and teaching his children life skills.